The Italian market is one of the most important worldwide with about 3.500 active companies in the Beverage Manufacturing sector.
The Beverage Manufacturing sector, includes three types of establishments: manufacturing of nonalcoholic beverages; manufacturing of alcoholic beverages through the fermentation process; production of distilled alcoholic beverages.
All the Made in Italy products are highly requested worldwide because of their importance and their quality and some examples are wine, juices, infusions and spirits.
Like many other countries, the Italian market has an important export of beverage products around all the world and the revenue from these business activities reaches $10.682.673.595.
Below you can find the TOP 15 importers of the Italian beverage:
1) USA with around $2.389.022.151 of annual spending;
2) Germany with around $1,664,319,179 of annual spending;
3) United Kingdom with around $1,272,860,485 of annual spending;
4) Switzerland with around $604,043,904 of annual spending;
5) France with around $603,093,941 of annual spending;
6) Canada with around $482,231,390 of annual spending;
7) Belgium with around $267.999.996 of annual spending;
8) Netherlands with around $244.867.800 of annual spending;
9) Sweden with around $232.220.848 of annual spending;
10) Japan with around $221.159.235 of annual spending;
11) Spain with around $200.027.980 of annual spending;
12) Denmark with around $200.018.763 of annual spending;
13) China with around $181.198.862 of annual spending;
14) Austria with around $179.350.661 of annual spending;
15) Russian Federation with around $157.760.516 of annual spending;
This data is very interesting and should be taken into consideration, especially for the companies that want to grow internationally. Considering the turnover generated by the top 5 nations in the Beverage Manufacturing sector, we recommend these countries to the companies interested in the beverage export.
If from your analysis you find out that this market is saturated (since all the companies have exclusive relationship with other brands), we advise you to try exploring the other ten markets, so that you will have more chances to find the right partners for your beverage activity.