The candidate will be responsible for generating and managing sales opportunities on the Mid Market target (medium-sized enterprises), especially through the active search for new potential customers, with whom he/she will take care of the relationship and negotiations. You will have to engage the prospect, verify their actual needs and requirements, and manage the opportunity in the various stages of the funneling process using the most suitable company tools (telephone, CRM, email, etc.) in order to provide the most appropriate service to maximise their potential. Once a portfolio of clients has been created, he/she will also have to develop up and cross selling initiatives on the customer base where appropriate.
- You identify, through careful prospecting, the customer’s needs and, using your interpersonal skills and active listening, identify new sales opportunities
- Prepares personalised quotation documents
- Successfully closes a suitable number (to quarterly/annual target) of opportunities
- Follows the client activation/on-boarding process
- Supplies reporting on own activity through the use of company systems (e.g. CRM)
- Sales mind-set and determination to achieve objectives
Characteristics of the ideal profile
Sales experience in B2B (ideally subscription services) with a Mid Market target (turnover < 500M€/year)
Volumes and Intensity:
- Manages and creates a high number of leads;
- Is able to create a real and robust pipeline.
- Engage and dialogue with CEOs/ADs/Presidents/General Managers of mid-sized companies;
- Position a service/solution;
- Focus only on high potential prospects;
- Manage a monthly budget/quota.
Mix: 75% new business; 25% up/cross selling on customer base.
Teamwork: strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good dialectics;
- Ability to develop business via telephone or web conference (but also onsite at the client when necessary);
- Ability to organise and plan work autonomously and work towards sales targets.
A good knowledge of the MS Office package and a good knowledge of the English language in a business context complete the profile.